Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Who has more fun???










It's usually about this time every year where I get stir crazy about my hair. I'm really enjoying the length of it right now but I'm in need of a little color change. Boredom. It hits me. It never used to, I never used to get bored with my hair. I had the same length and color for about 10 years. Not anymore. So my question is, what should I go with this time? Should I go super blonde? (not highlighted, but dyed) Should I go dark dark? Or should I be daring and attempt the redhead look? That one is risky but I think with my pale casper skin and blue eyes, I might be able to pull it off.
Please give me your HONEST opionions! I don't want to make a terrible choice. Let me see those comments!!!

9 comments:

erin said...

I think if you dyed your hair dark, you would look just like Caitlin.
Red can be really hard to pull off because if you get it wrong you can end up looking sort of...green.
So, I vote dark. :)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Oooh, I love Alyson Hannigan's style & color. That would looks super cute! I think that too dark might wash you out too much. Or you could always do a reddish-blonde like Gwyneth Paltrow in Iron Man.
Her as Pepper Pots

Unknown said...

I say go darker since it is fall/winter, but not really dark. Sarah is right. A real dark brunette will probably wash you out too much. I say just go a couple shades darker. Maybe add a little red to it. Like a reddish light brunette.

Rachel said...

i would say Blonde. God gave youthis color becasue it looks best on you. I think the other colors would wash you out.

Caitlin said...

I say stay blonde. I like you as a blonde much better. If you want to jazz it up, get 2 tones highlights. A bright blonde one and a copper color to give your hair some tint of red. But stay blonde.

Maya said...

I say, (insert long pause) Blonde.
Like Caitlin suggests, maybe different colored highlights. You are just more "jessie" as a blonde.

Nikki* said...

I say blonde, my love. I love you as a blonde. Not that I wouldn't love you other ways.. I like the idea of a little darker shade too, especially for the fall. But my favorite on you is blonde.

Anonymous said...

Your husband says blonde, isn't that an important vote?

Max