Monday, September 28, 2009

What the hell

I’ve had a crap day. Not only am I experiencing an elevated amount of PMS but I have added crap things to make this a crap day. I know my “happy go lucky, it’s all in your head” husband will not be much help as he hates it when I “whine and complain” but I like to call it venting. I need to vent. And I have already done so today with my mother. Thanks mom.
I haven’t been sleeping well lately. I am the type of sleeper where 5 min after laying down, I’m snoozing. Not lately. It seemed like last night all I did was doze. All. Night. Long. Not a good addition to PMS.
I also have a wisdom tooth that is coming in and it’s in the shape of a fang. Probably not actually but it’s sharp enough where it has cut my cheek and now a cankersore has made a little home and that fun little fang is rubbing up on it all day long. My cheek is swollen up a bit on the inside and I sound like an idiot when I answer the phone. Mudth, Porter, Lundee and Seegin instead of Mudge, Porter, Lundeen and Seguin. Poo.
I got to go to my annual exam at the gyno today also. Now when IS a good time to do this? Surely not when you are PMSing. It was the first time I have let any man down under other then my husband and for some reason I was nervous about it. Other factors were involved in that fun little experience that might make a TMI moment. There are a lot of TMI moments that I won’t share that are involved in this but just try to get a mental picture. Lets say that it didn’t help the crap day.
The office is freezing and the outside is freezing. All I want to do is take a bath and I have no bathtub. This has been an ongoing problem through the years but we have no money to remodel the bathroom.

I guess I can see where Max is coming from A LITTLE. Not a lot though. Don’t you ever have those days where you are just a negative nelly and you aren’t having a good day at all? At least Max doesn’t read this much so I don’t have to hear about it from him. I’m hoping that once I get home, put on my warmest comfy clothes and head over to JW house for a little Monday action with enchiladas and a movie that my mood will improve. The big factor on whether tomorrow will be better will be IF I get any sleep tonight. Perhaps I’ll cheat and take a PM medicine tonight that will knock me out. That makes me sound like some sort of addict but I promise I’m not, I’m just REALLY TIRED!!

Thank you for listening to my ranting and raving and venting and whining and complaining. I appreciate it!

4 comments:

erin said...

We had a crap day, too.
Tomorrow HAS to be better!

Maya said...

Dear Debbie Downer,
Tomorrow will be better, promise. If not you can come to my house and take a long. hot. bath.
Love, Mom

Jessie said...

today is a much better day so far!!! my face still looks like i had volcanoes erupting all over BUT I took a nyquil last night and slept beautifully!

erin said...

I'm glad to hear it!