Monday, September 21, 2009

fluky deductions

A photo gallery of some of the desultory weekend that I had :)

A. Luca got a bath :):):) Isn't he cute!
B. Realized that we should go into business as toupee makers... three types of hair! It was haircut day in our house.

C. We have African Killer Wasps living in our backyard... notice the size difference compared to the clothespin. Not. Cool. Also notice the double stingers... I guess size does matter.
(that's what she said)
Sarah came over!
There you go.



3 comments:

Caitlin said...

You look really skinny and pretty in the picture of you and Sarah

Jessie said...

thanks thither! i'm still working on the skinny part... not working so well lately. must be my sister who always wants pasta at my house!

Sarah said...

My aunt saves her dog's hair and knits stuff out of it.
I think my face always looks so chubby. I need to lose like 20lbs so my bone structure can be visible.