Thursday, April 16, 2009

weekend getaway

This weekend, my good friend Lynsie and I will be heading across the great state of Wisconsin to Waukesha to visit my very crazy sister! I am very excited :) It will be nice to get away for a while even if it is just for a couple days... plus I get to hang out with Caitlin and meet some of her friends. On Sunday, her school has Death Cab for Cutie playing a concert there for only $5! Caitlin got tickets a while ago so that will be fun too! Waukesha also has the biggest Goodwill you will ever see in your life! Its like the size of a Kohls! I will for sure be stocking up on some books while I am over there :) you can NEVER have enough books!
Weekend photos to follow ;) hopefully soon that is!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you girls are going to have lots of fun, I love Death Cab! Make sure you get plenty of good photos :)