Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

Even though Easter was a couple weeks ago, I wanted to show you a couple pictures of my super cute cousins! Max and I went over to Grandma and Papa's for dinner and my uncle Chris and aunt Darci came with Ayrica and Baylee. Max and I had a fun time seeing all of them and playing with the girls. We really need to see them more!


Ayrica on the swing.
Baylee being goofy, isn't she stinking cute!

All of us being goofballs.

The girls loved being picked up by Max :)
Baylee was super funny... almost the whole time she kept referring to herself in third person as "the deer". She would tell us that the deer wants us to push her on the swing, or that the deer wants us to chase her, the deer really likes us, ect... Seriously! Where does she come up with this stuff!


No comments: