Thursday, April 2, 2009

always late

I always seem to get my pictures on here after I have already posted about something but hopefully that will now change as my GINORMOUS computer has arrived! I am working on it now and I LOVE it! Thank you so very much my Max for knowing I needed one so badly!

Finally, my before and afters of the kitchen. No picture is going to accurately show how much better it looks but I can guarantee you it is much, much better. My walls are a copper color... not orange like the photos show.
My little Luca lion after his haircut. Even though he gets a bit chilly easier, he absolutely LOVES it. He much prefers his hair cut short we have found. Clyde gets confused because he usually picks Luca up by his hair but now there is no hair so he goes for his face and picks him up. No worries, we don't let our dogs beat each other up, this is just how they play. As soon as Clyde gets Lucas head, Luca will bite and hang on to his lip.

No words, this is after a week of my husbands hair growing out. Sigh, another couple weeks and it will be normal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really cute picture of Luca!

Lynsie said...

This kitchen is very beautiful Jessie... I know I've told you that already. And Luca looks so cute!

Sarah said...

Wow, The kitchen looks so much better! Now all you have to do is pick out a backsplash! hehe, Luca looks so funny like that!