Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i heart

i just NEED. TO. GET. A. MOVE. on my photography stuff!

i miss taking photos so very much.

since i have been working both jobs and with the wedding in december, i just haven't had time to
even pull out my camera.

it makes me very sad to think that while i am working away at these jobs that are not my heart filled joy, my favorite (most expensive) thing i own, is sitting in my office.

i don't have photoshop on my computer right now either and that makes me sad.

i have all those wedding photos that i want to play around with and i can't!

jw, can you help me with this please?!?!?!?!

a new computer would be a dream too... that will come someday right?

i might have to steal some kids soon so that i can remember what it feels like to have my camera in my hand!

molly? can i steal mya? i can steal my niece too, she's due for her 2 year pics.

now, just to steal some time away from mother nature....... or father time. whoever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, yes... I'm getting it right now. :)

Sarah said...

Mee too! I'm going through photo withdrawl syndrome! Of course the cold and snow don't help either.