Monday, March 16, 2009

Girl Weekends

I have had a couple of great girl weekends recently! With all of this working, a girl just needs some time to play! Two weekends ago, I went with my Monday crew plus Sarah to the MOA for some much needed shopping. I definitely got some things that I needed plus a few extras that just put me in a good mood ;) The only problem I had is that one of the pair of work pants that I got from Maurices left the ink tag on it and no Maurices around here has the correct thinger to remove it! So now I have to go all the way back there just to get the tag removed. Poo. They are very lucky that I need to go to ikea to get a few things for my new kitchen!

Here are some photos from our shopping, just some goofy ones. We were in Sears and right by the purses (which we of COURSE had to go by), they had an area for church hats! I haven't seen church hats in a while so I took some pics of us in our choice hats.

Sarah of course chose a yellow one to match her new shirt. Sarah is funny, she started the day in one outfit and by the end of the day was in a completely different one including shoes.
I don't even have to explain this one, Rachel is just funny. Nice pick Rach for the hat!
Fluffy one for Jessie Walton... Looking like a fancy lady.
Oh yes Lynsie, very saucy in your Kentucky Derby style hat ;)
This hat was giant! I have a very large head and I am not afraid to say it but this hat wouldn't even stay on my head it was so large!
Now, I don't mean to offend anyone by this picture but seriously, this was the largest bra I have ever seen in my life!!!! Lynsie and JW could have put their heads in each side and it would have easily accommodated them. In this picture I have a pack of three socks in each side and it still was quite saggy. I won't tell you the exact size because, like i said, I don't want to offend anyone but lets just say it was in the middle alphabet. Do you like the hat? I should have gotten it... dang it!
This past weekend I had another girls day/night with my work ladies! I got done at Holiday a little early and got to go with the work gals down to the tattoo place. For some reason, my goofy co workers got into a discussion about piercings and decided to go down and get some stuff pierced. Nikki and Colette got their noses pierced while Amy got her nipple pierced. Random huh? I watched Amy getting her piercing done... I was quite curious as to how they do it. I guess I can check that off my list!

Here is Colette getting hers done. Her camera ran out of room right as she was getting her nose done so I just took some with mine. Here she is just waiting. Look how she looks so professional even while laying down!

Haha, this was right when the needle was going thru her nose.
And the giant needle sitting there. I guess these photos are not for the squeamish.
I am going to try and get the rest of the pics from Nikki off her camera. After the while piercing business was done, we went out for the evening! Started at Applebees and made our way over L and M's in Roberts. I am not the bar hopping type, I am more of a club person but I had a lot of fun! Even Colette's husband came down and met us there! Nikki and I were very excited because we have not hung out with or even barely talked to Joe before. All in all, very nice couple of weekends.

Next weekend Max is having a poker party at our house. The first since October! He has been very upset that we haven't had one in so long but with the wedding and working 2 jobs, I don't have very many weekends off!

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

I think you should have bought the bra and forgot the hat. Hilarious!

Sarah said...

Haha, that bra is crazy! The hat is very cute and yes, you should have bought it. Maybe when you go back on sunday? I have a shirt from forever 21 that I'm trying to decide if I should return it or not but I'm also afraid that if I go back I'll end up spending more money I don't have. I'm excited to see you at the poker party!