Saturday, June 25, 2011

early bird special

I was hoping that since this was the weekend and our alarms wouldn't wake Dexter up that I would be able to sleep in today. 630 maybe even 7!

5 am. Waaahaaaahahahaha.... dadadadadadad....Waaaaahahahahaha.
505am throw some toys in the crib
520am waaahahahahahahaha....dadadadada....mmmmmhmmmmdadaddwahhhhhhhh
530am bring Dexter into bed with us. give him the remote and the fan controller. lay back down.
531am hahahaha...dadadadada, mmmmhmmmmm (as he is yanking my hair)
535am we get out of bed.

I change his diap, give him his vitamins and we head downstairs and I put him on the boob.

602am fast asleep attached to the boob.

He must have wanted the early bird special. I would have preferred brunch.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

haha, toooo funny! I swear they do it on purpose. Axton sleeps in until 9:30 everyday, but on weekends when Cody gets to sleep in, he's always up at 7. Never fails. 7 is no 5am but still. Same concept. Funny post. Made me actually laugh out loud.