Sunday, December 26, 2010

Settling in

It's been a while since I've felt the urge to come back to my blog. A lot has happened and my life is 100% different. I wanted to take time to fully enjoy and get used to my new life as a mother. I never knew the kind of changes that come with having a child and it takes time to get used to the overwhelming shift in emotions and your day to day life. I love it. I absolutely love it. I have no idea how well I will do at this but I want my blog to document my life as it is now so that I can look back and remember these days with my new family. I see now how fast time goes by and I want to remember this. I want to remember the begining of my growing family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, you're blogging again!! :)

Sarah said...

Yes! You're back!!!