Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear Dexter

I was thinking about it and I decided that I really wanted to have something specific for Dexter. To record my thoughts and to document his growing all in one spot made for him. Well, for him and for any future babies so I started a blog that will be purely Dexter. So if you don't want to read about me rambling on about my love for my boy, this is not for you. But, if you want to read it, the URL is www.dearmybabya.blogspot.com. They are letters to Dexter. I am not much of a writer so doing it this way is easier for me. Hopefully I will print off the pages and keep them in an album for him. We will see.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, what a sweet idea!

Lynsie said...

I agree that is a really cute idea. Something that when he's older he'll look back and see how much his momma really loves him. :)

Mama said...

You don't know me, I just stumbled onto your blog in a random way, but I wanted to let you know that I think your letters to Dexter (awesome name) are some of the most precious I've read. What a gift they will be to him when he is older. I wish I would have done something like this for my children. I read your words and it takes me back. I'm so glad you've found a way to document the joy your child brings to your life.