Sunday, August 22, 2010

31 weeks

Not too many changes this week. I feel like I'm back in the 1st trimester with being exhausted all the time. I mean, sheesh... sitting for too long makes me feel like I need a nap. This baby is just sucking out all of my energy which I'm totally fine with, but I really need to slow down. I have a real hard time saying no to people so I'm constantly busy and active and moving around. Rarely do I sit down and prop my feet up and now that I'm starting to get bigger, I need to do that and get my rest so I'm going to have to learn to say NO. That will be very tough for me.
I started going to the chiropractor this week. I've heard that it really helps with labor and delivery along with the general benefits of seeing a chiropractor. I've never been to one before so it was a new experience for me. He just did a mild adjustment the first time (which he says he normally doesn't do but apparently I'm super stressed out... go figure!) but man did it feel amazing to have my back cracked. I've been waiting for that for months. I think I'll enjoy this chiropractor business.
I've been craving orange juice this week which for once is a healthy craving :) Usually this little bugger only wants ice cream and sweets. My appetite is still normal and I'm still sleeping really well. I get up 2-3 times a night depending on when I stop drinking in the evening. I've just been so lucky to have such a great easy pregnancy. I promise that I do not take it for granted.
I had my first baby shower baby shower this week. My work through me a cute little shower and it was so nice to see my co-workers be so nice to me and the baby. We got some nice stuff that will be very helpful with baby. No duplicates. It made it even more real that we are having a little one when I had to put the stuff away in the nursery. We have had the furniture in there for a few weeks but now putting the little stuff in there, wow. Surreal.
T minus 9 weeks until baby!

1 comment:

kristi noser said...

After you deliver, take that cherub to the Chiro and you will have a much calmer baby. Delivery is hard on the bod!
Just sayin'.