Sunday, June 14, 2009

Poker Party

So Sat night Max had his poker party. He usually has one every 2 or 3 months. We have a bunch of people come over, set up a couple tables, usually a 5 or 10 dollar buy in and play some poker. BYOB. This time was no different except there were more people then usual and we drank more then usual... whoops! It was a very good time and to top it off, my husband had everything cleaned up by the time I woke up in the morning! That was an incredibly nice treat, I hate cleaning up after a poker party. We have the 2 tables and a million chairs that we have accumulated at garage sales to haul down to the smelly basement. Not this time though, Max, I LOVE YOU! I took way too many photos to put on here so I made a few collages of a bunch so you can see.


These are photos of me with everyone that was there. Notice how I am always on the right side... this is because I look much better in photos if I am on the right and I take the photos better. I am not being weird, I honestly look really stupid for some reason if I am on the other side... it's my hair.
The second table, hard at work.

Loin is dealing here...


Rachel playing heads up with Jamie for 1st place... she actually won both rounds! Go Rachel!

Jamie playing against Rachel.

The rest of us who got out early hung out in the living room... some played Yahtzee. We had all 4 dogs running around so you can see how exhausted Luca was poor fella.


And the drinking kicks in... yikes!

double yikes!

5 comments:

Nikki* said...

Jessie took way too many pictures?? No way! :)
love you friend!

Nikki* said...

Oh and I really really like your background!!

Maya said...

HOW DID YOU DO THAT WITH YOUR BACKGROUND! You MUST come home and show me!

Unknown said...

Wowza... enough said.

Sarah said...

*uncontrolable giggling*
I appreciate the "censored" bars. Oh that was a great night :) Why is my butt so big compared to everyone else's?