Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wisconsin Reception After Party

I had my wedding reception on December 13 at Faith Community Church. It turned out really well, I think. They decorations that my family and I worked so hard to put together turned out beautiful (did anyone get a picture of the centerpieces? I wasn't able to take any pics myself since I was talking to everyone but I would love a pic!) Dinner was delicious, complements of Max's stepmom Laurie. She is an EXCELLENT cook. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and spending time. I was so surprised at the turn out! Max and I know a LOT of people!

After the church reception and the takedown of the decorations, a medium sized group of us went to City Limits for a little drinking and celebrating. It was a lot of fun!

Here I am with my Aunt Darcy on the left and my Aunt Tonya on the right. Both were incredibly helpful with my reception. Thank you so much guys!
My sister and I... usually Caitlin is the one looking weird but we switched it around I guess!
This is Ashmonkey and her boyfriend Nate. I met Ashley in college and became fast friends! She is hilarious!
This is another college friend of mine, Sarah. She came down to the wedding in St. Croix and did the photography for the wedding! She's super good at what she does I'll tell you that right now!
A group of us... we were getting so camera happy! Actually anything dealing with the wedding had a million funny face photos. We are a crazy bunch my friends, family and I!
John and Kristi.. I haven't spent a lot of time with them since I was a little, little girl! Thanks so much for coming out guys! It was like a blast from the past seeing you and mom hanging out!
My momma and her boyfriend Brian. Love you Mom!
My brother Nathaniel and I.
Caitlin with her bridesmaid gift... a personalized harmonica! For those of you who don't know Caitlin, she tends to whip out her harmonica in the oddest moments but someone had just stolen her last one so she was quite happy about it!
My husband and I. This is kind of a weird photo of us but oh well.
All of my siblings minus Ame who obviously couldn't come to the bar with us. From the left we have Nathaniel, myself, TJ and Caitlin.

1 comment:

erin said...

Nanu and TJ!!! Oh my stars.
Congratulations on your marriage, Jessie!