Monday, December 29, 2008

Caribean Part Two

So, finally I am blogging. The title of my blog is part 2 because part 1 is still on JW computer from when I had to unload my card. It was too full for any other photos. So here is a slight photo slideshow from my vacation... I can't put all the pictures on here, that would be crazy!

This is the view from the pool area to the left...

This is the view from the pool area to the right...

Max and I after enjoying a small dip in the ocean. Actually he was snorkeling and I was walking around the waters edge. This was when both of us got stung by sea urchins... he got them in his hand when he fell over trying to get up with this snorkel fins on and I got them in my feet from wandering around. They hurt and are very hard to get out of your skin!

Max and I went into town with Dad, Cathy, Ame and Sarah to get some souvenirs and to look around.

I thought this was kinda funny because it's like those corona commercials or whatever but if you look closely at the picture it has a sign saying you can rent the chairs for 5 bucks. Typical.

Dad and Cathy. We ferried across to another small island where a resort was having a beach BBQ. They also offered some entertainment along with it. They had a dressed up guy on stilts dancing around (this was more for the kids I think) and then they had a fire-eating/glass walking guy that was actually really cool! Some of the things he was doing made me cringe!

Here he is stomping on his glass shards but he lit them on fire too... crazy guy. It was pretty funny when he would reset up him little blanket... he would have to bend over and pick out a giant piece of glass out of his foot like it was a tiny little sliver or something!

A multi talented fire eater/ glass walker... he also did the limbo.

This was our last day... Max and I went walking along the beach to enjoy our last stroll :(

These little guys were around everywhere! Not as little as this guy but small.

Our fancy upgraded room they gave us since we were the wedding couple ;) The tub was a whirlpool tub too... very nice.


Waiting for our cab to come bring us to the airport.

This funny guy was the main cab driver. He pretty much drove most people around. Day or night you could call Houston up and he would come for you. We left kinda early for the airport so Houston took the long way and gave us a tour of the island.

This was our little nine seater island hopper that brought us to the island and back to Puerto Rico. Max's mom was seriously freaked out by these little planes and called them flying Taurus's for how small they are.

The ocean from out the plan window.

This was our view out of the plane from Puerto Rico to Charlotte, NC. The sun was setting and it was so pretty the way it looked on the clouds.

No comments: