Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The time has come

I wrote a long blog about all the things going on in life, about how stressed I am, about how excited I am but I am in such a weird state of mind that I was rambling and nothing made sense. So I am leaving you all with a small little something.

I am getting married in 4 days :)
I am leaving at 330am to go the airport to fly to St. Croix Virgin Islands.
I finally get to say the vows that we wrote together to Max.
I will be an Arco very soon.
I am very excited for the reception and to see how all the hard work we did to put it together turns out.
I am going on vacation with 24 people that I love very much that are so wonderful that they spent the money to come to our wedding that is so far away.
I get to get out of this cold, cold, cold weather to enjoy 80 degree sunshine:)

Another thing, after things calm down a bit I will for sure be blogging a bit more :) I will put up pics of the vacation when I get home and Sarah will put up the wedding pics very quickly would be my guess for everyone to see.

Next time I write I will be Jessie Arco!

No comments: