Friday, October 8, 2010

37 weeks


I've been getting really bad at keeping up with these! I've been so busy trying to get everything finished up for the baby that I haven't even gone on the computer once I've gotten home from work! Not to mention it's extremely uncomfortable sitting at the computer for 8 hours at work and to just come home and sit on the computer is just not my cup of tea....
Baby is getting very big. S/he is getting limbs stuck in my ribs and is punching my bladder just by adjusting his/her position. It is a very awkward feeling!
Our appointment this week was the same as last week... still 2 cm. I figured that would happen but I was sure hoping for a little improvement! I'm really pushing for a 10-10-10 baby so I guess Max and I better get going on home methods for getting this baby out! Otherwise I think bugger will come on the 18th.
Nesting is in full force. I don't think there is a room in our house that hasn't been messed with, rearranged, etc. So much to think about! Now I just have to clean the whole house and get some last minute things ready (which is why I took today off) and baby can come anytime! I'm so excited. Daily I think about who is in there, who I have been growing for so long. Finally being able to put a face to a name will be incredible :)
I'm so very ready to be done. I have been very lucky and have made it a lot longer than other women but I am getting very uncomfortable and am ready to get this body suit off. I would enjoy not peeing 3 times a night, I would like to see my feet and legs back to a normal size and lot supersized due to water retention... my cute shoes are waiting to be worn again along with some of my clothes! I know it might be a little while for my clothes but still. Ugh. Soon. Very soon.

No comments: