Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Reason I Haven't Been Blogging :)

Baby Arco is on his/her way!!
Our little stinker is due October 24 :)



Doesn't look like much I tell you on here but from what I am used to, this is definitely something. I poofed out around 6 weeks I would say which is a bit early I'm told but perhaps my little bugger needs more room? We will see! Our ten week appointment is on April 2 so we will get to hear his/her little heartbeat :) Can't wait!
P.S. We WON'T be finding out the sex, we want it to be a surprise once stinker comes out!

P.P.S. It will take Max and I the ENTIRE time to find 2 names... we agree on NOTHING.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, so many changes this year! So did you purposely position the test to go along with Max's shirt to say "you just got pregnant"? :) ahaha, that is pretty darn early, what if it's more than one?! Jeeze, not knowing the sex is going to drive everyone crazy!

Nikki* said...

I'm so happy for you Jessie!! :)

erin said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck with the names...I'm due next week and we still have nothing.
Also, I LOVE it that you're not finding out if it's a boy or a girl! It's so exciting that way!
Praying for your sweet little one.