Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vince

I will get into some halloween pictures perhaps a bit later but for right now, I wanted to leave you with a nice little picture. In regard to this blog here, my husband came up with a pretty clever little costume :) It was a top secret costume until the big show on Halloween. Only a couple knew what he was going to be. He was...................................... Vince the Shamwow guy! My husband is something else... He got a few comments at the club last night, from MEN of course! They are the only ones who truly love the shamwow.

My husband, Vince :)

2 comments:

erin said...

Hahaha! He looks great!
Men really are the only ones who love them. We bought some...it was sort of a waste.

Jessie said...

yes, he did pretty well putting it all together didn't he! He usually comes up with pretty good costumes every year.