Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Neighbor Days

I had a good time this weekend :) I got to hang out with all my friends at Good Neighbor Days in Roberts. We all headed down to Colette's for a little pre-drinking and to just hang out. We made our way down to the beer tent where the Dweebs were playing. Once we made our way back to Colette's, we kidnapped some wood from the neighbor (doesn't make us good neighbors, huh?) and had us a little bonfire! Needless to say, we went to bed very, very, very late. i don't have very many pictures because of course my camera battery died. figures.
myself, jw, and rachel


coletters and I
jimmy p and jw boyfriend phil

my ridiculous attempt at getting a group photo... i'm usually very good at this
jimmy p took this one for us. much better!

ron trying out a fascinating pose?

jimmy p, rachel, phil and lynsie

coletters and ron

my husband, justyn and I. they aren't in any pictures because they were hiding outside of the tent. tsk tsk. boys.

1 comment:

Nikki* said...

Nooo pictures of Nikki & Jessie :(