Monday, November 10, 2008

f.i.n.a.l.l.y.

One small step for weddingkind, one large step for... me. Whatever, you get the point. After weeks of searching at work I have finally picked out my bridesmaid gifts. Now, this may not seem like a very big part of the wedding but I wanted to be sure I got my girls something they would use again and that would show how much I like them ;) This took quite a while for some reason, probably because all my girls have such different personalities. I started thinking of the whole matching gift thing but that just didn't work. So over the course of time, I found each of their gifts individually which stinks shipping wise since they are all coming from different places but oh well. I hope you like them girls! I put a lot of time and effort into these! Love you lots!

Now, on to the other parts of the wedding I need to get to. Its 3 1/2 weeks away!

No comments: