Tuesday, October 18, 2011

weird dreams

The other night I had a dream that Justin Bieber was my little brother and he was a very big snot. We were rollerblading at night in the winter up a hill to get home and I really sucked and kept falling while Justin was awesome at it and had his awesome little possy following him on roller blades. He was still as famous as he is in real life and still dating Selena Gomez. Once I finally got home I went right to my older brother (who was apparently Amish as he was wearing the full out Amish wardrobe) to comfort him because his girlfriend had just died of Slavakian cancer. Our parents were home and were running around the house trying to get it ready for the mourning and I had to find our little sister who was about 18 months and get her to sleep. Her room had a half size door and I had to duck to get into it. Her room looked like it was straight out of the 50's. Once I rocked her and got her to sleep I went to go put her in her crib and I looked down and I was holding a bunch of newly folded shorts, still warm from the dryer. Then I woke up.
Last night I dreamed that there was a death in the family and it started out right after the funeral when we were all back in normal clothes and the whole family was still at the house. I was having a very difficult time with the death and was crying non-stop. My family (who wasn't my real life family) couldn't stop staring at me because they didn't know what to do. When it was time for everyone to go (because we had all road tripped to get to the funeral) I went to go hug my brother who happened to be that carrot top guy goodbye and I lost it. He hugged me for a long time and told me he loved me. I then got into my old car Junior (the Grand Prix) with Max and we left. As we were driving away I remembered that I really needed to put diapers in the wash so that Dex wouldn't run out even though the dream had taken place before Dex was born and before Max and I were married. Then I woke up.
Seriously, I have the weirdest dreams.

2 comments:

Maya said...

You may need professional help.

Amazing Love said...

I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.
Louis Vuitton replica