Monday, January 12, 2009

The Artic

My house is freezing. ALL. THE. LIVE. LONG. DAY. This is my thermometer at it's warm point. This is what I get to put it at when I'm cold. Lucky me! Sometimes when Max is gone I treat myself and turn it up to 67... muhahahaha! But I make sure to turn it down before he gets home so I don't get in trouble ;) When I'm not home Max treats himself and turns it down to like 58. Muhahaha for him, my crazy husband. This is why I have affectionately named my house The Artic.
Here I am in my daily home clothes wear... sweatpants, sweatshirt with a couple layers underneath, my scarf and my hat. I always have my hat on. And gotta have that blanket wrapped up around me... makes this place almost bearable!

4 comments:

Maya said...

Come warm up at my house little one... Momma will turn up the heat so you can thaw out!

Rachel said...

With this cold week ahead I will be lucky if my house gets above 65...wood stove can't keep up! I love my home though!

kristi noser said...

That is redonkulous. A house is not warm enough unless you have the stove cranked up and it's so hot you need to open the door and cool off. Max would melt into a puddle at our house.

Anonymous said...

you should get a snuggie!
www.getsnuggie.com

--lauren d.