Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Starting a blog

Now, I have started a blog a couple times and they haven't stuck but all I do at work in my spare time (which sometimes there is a lot and sometimes there is none) is look at peoples blogs. So I figure if I spend so much time looking at other blogs then maybe having my own would take up some time also. I chose the name there's no room on my bookself because
A. I am not clever enough to come up with something else and if I actually did, someone else would probably have it

B. I am constantly reading, if I could have a job where I could sit and review certain books, I'd be all over that even for minimum pay and

C. there really is NO room on my bookshelves.

Max got me a couple bookshelves for my birthday so that FINALLY I could get my books out of boxes after 2 years and to my dismay, they are completely full. How the world am I going to grow into my already full shelves. I will just have to get another I guess. Soon I will have a library and not an office. Well, that was fun :) We will see how this goes!

1 comment:

erin said...

JESSIE!!!
Jessie JEWELL???
OMS.
I heart you. (Still.)
Wanna come over and play?